Hourly cruise options
We offer private and flexible cruises on the Gold Coast’s beautiful waterways. Cruise in comfort on our luxury catamaran “Life’s Good”. Our vessel offers magnificent 360 degree views from the saloon and back deck, or you can step up on the protected flybridge to join our owner/skipper, Mark Raff.
There are comfortable couches and wonderful views so you never miss a photo opportunity. Look out for dolphins swimming or feed the pelicans and fish from the duckboard. On our longer cruises you may wish to stop for lunch, a swim and a sunbake on the bow, a walk along the beach in one of the protected bays, fish from the duckboard or, stay on the move; the choice is yours!
1h, 1.5h and 2 hours – Sightseeing/Sunset/Sunrise Cruises
Perfect for international tourists on the move or busy people who just want to get away for a quick esacpe the daily ground.
• Shorter cruises are a perfect way to sit back, enjoy a complimentary drink and see the best the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise has to offer. We can stop to feed our friendly local birdlife along the way and don’t forget to look out for the dolphins and other marine life!
3, 4, 5, 6 Hours – Adventure cruises
Perfect for those who want to explore!
• Stop for lunch and a swim in one of the sheltered bays and sunbake on the bow, enjoy some water activities and a walk along the beach or just sit back and relax.
• Choose from our catering menu or BYO. We may cruise past WaveBreak Island, along the length of South Stradbroke Island and past Sovereign Island, famous for its spectacular water front mansions, on to Tipplers or to “The Pin” at the top of South Stradbroke Island.
• Along the way sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing comforts of “Life’s Good”; eating, drinking and talking with your guests
• Your skipper will also share local history and island stories if wish to find out more.
Offshore cruises up to 8 people
- Whale Watching (Seasonal) Min 2 hours
We will cruise through the Seaway, and out into open ocean all so you can watch the whales and dolphins do their thing. “Life’s Good” is powered with twin turbo engines to get you out to the ocean quickly and safely. With just eight on-board you will have a unique and intimate experience
observing these majestic creatures from all the
Licensed for up to 8 people take a trip to the wild side and try your hand at open sea fishing. Specialty rods provided.
Contact our friendly team to discuss – MIN 3 hours required to ensure enough time to enjoy and get out past the seaway.
Mystery overnight charter
Max of 4 to 6 passengers (sleeps 8)
• All of the above cruise options plus a lot more!
• The ocean at night is beautiful as it is mysterious. At special request you can enjoy “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours overnight!
• After a day of adventure, we offer sunset champagne and dinner. We’ll anchor up for the night and you can be left on your own if you wish.
• Enjoy a private breakfast, morning tea and lunch the next day. The day is
(Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends)